Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tom Cruise spotting

• 20-09-2012 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

Controversy and scandal aside, I am a HUGE fan. We're talking 30 years!
    Heading to London soon with work, apparently he's there filming. How could I find out where he'd be so I could get an autograph?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Controversy and scandal aside, I am a HUGE fan. We're talking 30 years!
    Heading to London soon with work, apparently he's there filming. How could I find out where he'd be so I could get an autograph?

His Scientology groupies will have you tared and feathered...stay well away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Forever Hopeful

His Scientology groupies will have you tared and feathered...stay well away!

Look it, I posted here asking if anyone could help me locate Tom Cruise so I could try and get an autograph.
    No need to be a jerk!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Look it, I posted here asking if anyone could help me locate Tom Cruise so I could try and get an autograph.
    No need to be a jerk!

:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Time for a mod mandated group hug.

(everyone be nice to each other)

Advertisement