Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Army MP5 SD6 w/3 mags and battery

Options
  • 21-09-2012 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a Classic Army MP5 SD6 up for sale. I am, as far as I know, the 3rd owner of this gun. It was traded with Seals_Ireland in this thread. I still have the box for the item.

The gun: Classic Army MP5 SD6, metal upper body with BT markings. It comes with a plastic lower, just as the real steel equivalent. Retractable stock with adjustable length, handy for storage and playing within close quarters. Low mount included.

Shot around 300 fps at last chrono. Used for one game by myself. Piston later broke, this has been replaced by Hobbyairsoft in Cork.

Some minor scuffmarks on the silencer, as well as some paint flaking from slider for retractable stock. No impact on function. Working cocking lever, hopup. Pins to lock front hand guard are still present. I use a bit of duct tape to make sure they do not fall out during transport.

Mags: One magazine that came with the gun, Classic army with 9x19 markings. 2 other no-name mags. All are high cap with winding at bottom of the mag.

Reason for selling: Realised I am more of a full stock man when it comes to MP5s.

I am asking for €220 for whole package as new piston has been fitted and the low mount is included. For trading I am looking for stock Tokyo Marui guns, like p90, MP5(full stock), no M4s.

Pickup in Cork is preferred way of delivery, or within 1 hours driving of Cork. Postage can be considered, at additional cost.

Pictures uploaded, additional pictures on Photobucket

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

Any trades?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sifpils

As I write, Tokyo Marui guns, big or small, non-M4s only. Otherwise, cash is king.

Fluffy little chubbchubbs

Still available. Same price, €220.

To bump or not to bump? Not really a question...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭cormac.js

would you trade for a steyr ssg sniper rifle? It comes with a 3-9x40 scope

Steyr doesn't really do it for me, so no. Thanks for the offer tho.

Bring Up My Post

Still for sale/trade. Will not trade for china clone brands.

Such a nice day for a bump

• Advertisement

Another bump. Offers preferred, trades will be considered

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Thomas Wadding

Any interest in a Taurus PT92 with 4 mags i got it as part of of a trade with Thermo a week ago? shooting 300fps ill through in a holster too

Thanks for the offer Thomas. The trade seems too light on your side. As well PT92 is not really my type of gun, so saying no to trade.
    Any interest in a Taurus PT92 with 4 mags i got it as part of of a trade with Thermo a week ago? shooting 300fps ill through in a holster too

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Thomas Wadding

i can throw in an OD chest rig and a cobra radio and a black tactical vest.

Thanks again, but no thanks. I have enough other vests and such. Good luck with your future trading.
    i can throw in an OD chest rig and a cobra radio and a black tactical vest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brugmand

Would you trade for a bravo rdw kac assault rifle:D

I prefer to use brands I have heard about before, and Bravo is not one of them. Best of luck further :)

I am looking for:
    P90 - TM only
    L85 - G&G or ICS, not Army
    MP5 full stock - TM only
    1911 - Government or other plain version. TM, KJW, KSC, plus cash to make up difference
    Cash offers. Please no lowballs.

Selling due to not being my cup of tea, no rush.

Bring up my post

Updated price: €200, summer is coming! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

Would an L96 interest you?

• Advertisement

adamj1980 wrote: »
    Would an L96 interest you?

Thansk for the offer, but sorry. No interest in snipers at the moment.
    Cash offers would be interesting :)

Sale cancelled, MOD please close thread.

Advertisement