Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eoin Fegan/Gondoliers

Options
  • 21-09-2012 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Hello!

I've had a SoundCloud account for a while with some tracks online but never ventured into the world of YouTube until this evening. I've recorded 5 tracks - 2 originals (Insect Analogies & Oneupmanship) and 3 covers (by Fionn Regan, Lykke Li and Beach House), they're all low quality and a bit on the shaky side but any feedback would be massively appreciated.

They're all viewable here and I've embedded one of them for good measure!

I'll soon be recording with my friend Lucy and a couple of other people to create a fuller sound, but this is something to have a listen to in the mean time.

Thanks for reading :)

Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

So, as I mentioned above, my friend Lucy and I had been planning to start recording together and we got off the mark tonight with a track I'd written called Oneupmanship. It is a bit rough round the edges but we're happy overall with the outcome.

Please do share any feedback, even if it's a scathing criticism, as there's a lot to be learned from that too!

You can hear it here:

Oneupmanship.

Cheers!
    Eoin & Lucy

Advertisement