Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stupid Cows

• 21-09-2012 2:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭

Keeping me awake they are :(

Mooing away all night, I wonder is there much research going into conversing with them in their bovine language, or even learning them English. Love to tell them to go the fluck to sleep.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Stupid Pig = Dog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Obviously you've never discovered the fun of cow tipping!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Do some cow tipping for the craic or moo back?

Waving a piece of steak in their face will also work.

Mooooo mooooo moooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

vicwatson wrote: »
    Stupid Pig = Dog
    Babe was some pig.
    Or was that Charlotte's Web?

I can't remember, I'm tired and my ears
    are ringing with the cattle lowing. I feel just like the baby Jesus.:(

Obviously you've never discovered the fun of cow tipping!
    They're in a slatted house. More sh1ttin than tippin. . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Get a shotgun or a rifle and you have mince in the morning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Mmmmm. Cows are tasty. Especially with chips and salad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Moo. Moo mooo moo moo moo moo. Moo moo? moo moo moo, moo moo moo moo moo moo.

Moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo, moo "moo moo moo?". Moo moo moo moo moo!!! :mad::mad:

Edit: Moo moo mooooo!!!!

Abi wrote: »

Moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo, moo "moo moo moo?". Moo moo moo moo moo!!! :mad::mad:

I know, but it's still not very nice. I'll try that in future then. Thanks :)

Where To wrote: »
    I know, but it's still not very nice. I'll try that in future then. Thanks :)

Moo moo moo :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Mooing away all night, I wonder is there much research going into conversing with them in their bovine language, or even learning them English. Love to tell them to go the fluck to sleep.

Seagulls are probably every bit as bad, **** had me awake every night for about 3 weeks there a while back. Looks like the cunts have fooked off now tho thank God!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

maybe its you keeping them up with your inane typing at 3 in the morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

pookiesboo wrote: »
    maybe its you keeping them up with your inane typing at 3 in the morning

Unlikely I'd say......

kfallon wrote: »
    Unlikely I'd say......

Likely i'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

If you don't like listening to cows, moooove into the city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I wonder how they sound when they're having sex.

And think about it, if a cow is pleasuring another cow, it must be great, because at the end of it, they're getting some milk themselves.
    But maybe Cows don't like milk, maybe it's like cannibalism, I heard somewhere that's how the Mad Cow Disease thing started out, they all started drinking each other's milk and went mad out of it.

And think about it, if a cow is pleasuring another cow, it must be great, because at the end of it, they're getting some milk themselves.
    But maybe Cows don't like milk, maybe it's like cannibalism, I heard somewhere that's how the Mad Cow Disease thing started out, they all started drinking each other's milk and went mad out of it.

They probably sound like Barry White.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

They've probably just had their calves taken away...
    It'll go on for a few days...

ejmaztec wrote: »
    If you don't like listening to cows, moooove into the city.
    One could argue that there are stupid cows in the city too :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭V_Moth

Have you asked the King of Moo for help? I am sure he'll grant your request..

• Advertisement

One could argue that there are stupid cows in the city too :pac:

I thought cowism wasn't allowed on here?:confused:

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

They've probably just had their calves taken off them. They pine for them for a few days. Bloody barbaric meat/dairy industry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Ah pull the udder one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

It looks like someone had a very good night last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

The replies to this thread are so predictable.

Typical herd mentality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Rosy Posy wrote: »
    They've probably just had their calves taken off them. They pine for them for a few days. Bloody barbaric meat/dairy industry.

Calves are born in the start of the year, VERY much doubt that they'd be still with calves now! Probably pissed off with being indoors (if they are indoors)

If outdoors, probably pissed off with the field they're in. Very picky about the condition of the grass they eat.

Sheep/horses eat pretty much anything green in a field without complaint. If grass is a bit trodden on a cow will turn her nose up at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Must. resist. sexist. joke......

ejmaztec wrote: »
    They probably sound like Barry White.

God help whoever has to put up with that then.

Any more cow puns, or have they been milked to death?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

(a) surprisingly quiet

(b) mad cow disease happened when people fed ground-up dead cows to cows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Red21

As most calves are born in spring you'll always hear cows doing a bit of mooing in sept/oct, these stupid cows are frantically looking for their kids. They don't understand that their babies who they have been looking after for the last 6 months are on the way to be chopped up and put in the freezer to feed our kids. Thats the deal and that has always been the deal.
    The best way to communicate this to the cow is go down to BurgerKing buy the biggest burger you can find, unwrap and eat this burger in front of the cow showing her how much pleasure you're getting from from her chopped up calf, that way she'll gain a better understanding of her place in this world, she'll shut-up and stop her bloody whinging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Cows are adorable.

Calves are born in the start of the year, VERY much doubt that they'd be still with calves now!.

Yep..
    Beef cows will have calves with them all summer, now is the time for weaning them off... Calves and cows will bawl the place down for a few days, then they'll be OK, such is life !

This is the funniest thing I heard in a long time... I dont even care if your winding us up or deadly serious... its so off the mark its funny :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

:eek: Jesus, the language outta that one. Wash your mouth out with soap young lady. And how come the swear filters aren't picking that up?

Moo m****oo moo **** me hole.

• Advertisement

Don't ever bring a cow upstairs in your house.

They can climb stairs, but cannot come back down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Valetta wrote: »
    Don't ever bring a cow upstairs in your house.

They can climb stairs, but cannot come back down.

You've obviously never met my ex girlfriend.

Plazaman wrote: »
    You've obviously never met my ex girlfriend.

Think I asked for that.

Was she moody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭tin79

They were probably just cold. It was fresian last night.

Red21 wrote: »
    As most calves are born in spring you'll always hear cows doing a bit of mooing in sept/oct, these stupid cows are frantically looking for their kids. They don't understand that their babies who they have been looking after for the last 6 months are on the way to be chopped up and put in the freezer to feed our kids. Thats the deal and that has always been the deal.
    The best way to communicate this to the cow is go down to BurgerKing buy the biggest burger you can find, unwrap and eat this burger in front of the cow showing her how much pleasure you're getting from from her chopped up calf, that way she'll gain a better understanding of her place in this world, she'll shut-up and stop her bloody whinging.

Oh Red21, you're so controversial, its like we have Frankie Boyle on Boards,hilarious! "bring the cow down to Burger King to meet his child", this fella needs a microphone and a spotlight... *sarcastic face smilie*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

If this doesn't win post of the day, I am going to be very disappointed. The edit nearly had my tea all over my monitor.

I don't know who you are or where you come from Abi, but Mooo to you !!

tin79 wrote: »
    They were probably just cold. It was fresian last night.

They should have had Jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

V_Moth wrote: »
    Have you asked the King of Moo for help? I am sure he'll grant your request..

It's done, the cows will bother you no more.

Sixteen, maybe seventeen if they're in a good mood.
    Cows are adorable.

Thanks.

I gently sing "When I Need Love" by Leo Sayer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

And think about it, if a cow is pleasuring another cow, it must be great......

Lesbian cows?????

newmug wrote: »
    Lesbian cows?????

Bull****!

Advertisement