Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pes 2013 where is the cheapest

Options
  • 21-09-2012 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

surprised no one has created this yet :)

lets just post up prices people have got the game for from gamestop, xtra vision game etc see who has best deals :D

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

I miss the old hype for PES back in day :(

It's quiet around here, might try xtravision and tesco later, would like to hear if anyone see's any prices also.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Julez wrote: »

It's quiet around here, might try xtravision and tesco later, would like to hear if anyone see's any prices also.

I've switched from fifa I think this year :) I'll be checking tesco later too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

It's €50 in Xtra Vision BUT as folks on here have mentioned, they are offering €30 trade in credit (or €25 cash) on PES 2012, which, I presume, is either a bug in their system or a misprice which will be corrected). Even if you're not sure what game you want I'd say drop in and trade it in for the €30 credit before they sort the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

brophs wrote: »
    It's €50 in Xtra Vision BUT as folks on here have mentioned, they are offering €30 trade in credit (or €25 cash) on PES 2012, which, I presume, is either a bug in their system or a misprice which will be corrected). Even if you're not sure what game you want I'd say drop in and trade it in for the €30 credit before they sort the problem.

Holy sh*tballs, thats good. I was planning on trading in PES2012 there anyway! Hopefully its still on by the time I get up there, about 12.30. I will post and let people know.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Cost me €50 delivered on gamestop.ie. Hasn't arrived yet though :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Julez wrote: »

I know what you mean, the Thursday nights used to be brilliant when trying to get it early.

I'm actually going to switch back again this year I think, really liked the demo - PES is back - long live the king!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 WolfgangM

As someone returning to pes for the first time in a few years I'm sad there's not more buzz on here!

Anyway - 50e Smyths. 5e off with loyalty card.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Appears to be a sign of the times, FIFA is too dominant nowadays.

Hoping this year with see a fresh challange from PES

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭maninblack

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=PRO+EVOLUTION&authToken=

46.49 in Argos, cheapest I've seen.

Haven't checked HMV or Tesco; HMV is usually cheapest (I pick up PES there every year)

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭flugel

Any more confirmed reports of Xtravision doing 30 trade in value on pes 2012?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Nah, my local xtra vision was offering 5 euro cash, and 8 credit!!

daRobot wrote: »

Damn, that offer did sound too good!

Fingers crossed so that HMV doing a good price like some previous years

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Just picked it up 10 mins ago- €19.99 Got the €30 trade in offer.They told me they do it now & again for certain games.

zerks wrote: »
    Just picked it up 10 mins ago- €19.99 Got the €30 trade in offer.They told me they do it now & again for certain games.

Where??

Hmmm, rang Stillorgan and they told me 25 cash!!

Interesting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Hmmm, rang Stillorgan and they told me 25 cash!!

Interesting :)

€25 cash or €30 store credit.I had forgotten the game was out today 'til I saw this thread.Glad I spotted it,wasn't a big fan of 2012 so didn't play it nearly as much as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

€5 and €8 offered to me

Ok, just back from Stillorgan, where I got 25 euro cash for PES2012, so it does actually exist.

I got told 5 euro and 8 euro from Glenageary Xtra vision, which is strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Drogheda Branches

€49.99 in Xtravision
    €47.99 in HMV

Bought in HMV for 48
    Then after reading here rang local xtra vision in Galway.
    Returned copy to HMV
    30euro trade in on pes 2012 in xtra vision, bought pes 2013 for 20 euro, happy out!

(until I discover even this version prob won't play properly online)

• Advertisement

Anyone got a price for tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tommy561

Prick! wrote: »
    Anyone got a price for tesco?

None in the tescos in Jarvis street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

Cheapest way to get it is to trade in PES 2012 but I didn't get last year's one.

Anyone know where to get a cheap second hand copy?

It's €38 in CEX!

Keith186 wrote: »
    Cheapest way to get it is to trade in PES 2012 but I didn't get last year's one.

Anyone know where to get a cheap second hand copy?

It's €38 in CEX!

gamestop.ie is showing a pre owned 2012 at under 11 euro.

Prick! wrote: »
    gamestop.ie is showing a pre owned 2012 at under 11 euro.

Wow, that was quick. If I can get PES cheap I'll be back playing it this year. Feel like a traitor trying to play FIFA!

Thanks

Was in gamestop there its 30 quid on Xbox. Wii version is 11 but I don't think XV willl give 30 for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Got the trade-in in Xtravision Rathmines for the XBox 360. You have to be a member apparently. He took my details from another branch without my card though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,094 ✭✭✭mada999

doyler442 wrote: »
    I know what you mean, the Thursday nights used to be brilliant when trying to get it early.

I'm actually going to switch back again this year I think, really liked the demo - PES is back - long live the king!!!

agreed PES demo is fantastic this year.... This was the first year that I was going to give fifa a go....but after trying the two demo's there is only 1 winner!!!

PES!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Any updates on where would be the cheapest shop to pick this up?

Loved the demos,and I'm absolutely fed up with Fifa and it's un-realistic gameplay,so will be giving PES my custom for the first time in 4 or 5 years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭eaglebhoy

Hi all,

Got a serious urge to buy this after finally accruing the spare cash, after reading here I'd like to know if anyone else did so well at Xtra-Vision for it please ?

I just rang my local one and they didn't have a clue what I was on about saying most trade ins of any games are usually only worth a few Euro, certainly not anything over €20, is it an offer I missed by now or has anyone anymore evidence of it for me ???

Advertisement