Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Winback/ broadband

Options
  • 21-09-2012 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi All

We had an eircom salesperson around who persuaded us to sign a couple of contracts. As we are still in the seven day cooling off period, as stated on the back of the contracts, so we would like to cancel these.

I phoned 1800 242717 who told me they had no details of these and to phone back on Monday which will be day six for us. However, according to the contract, I have to cancel these by day seven so I would like to cancel by registered letter today.

Does anyone know the postal address of where to send my cancellations please?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi All

We had an eircom salesperson around who persuaded us to sign a couple of contracts. As we are still in the seven day cooling off period, as stated on the back of the contracts, so we would like to cancel these.

I phoned 1800 242717 who told me they had no details of these and to phone back on Monday which will be day six for us. However, according to the contract, I have to cancel these by day seven so I would like to cancel by registered letter today.

Does anyone know the postal address of where to send my cancellations please?

Many thanks

Hi Solidchrome,

Can you PM me with your tel no / eircom account number. As well as the package price the agent sold to you (agents name if possible) and I will look into it for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Solidchrome

Done- thanks.

Done- thanks.

Hi solidchrome,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I got your PM & I am chasing the issue up with a manager in our feet on the street department.

It may be early next week before I get back to you.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks Mark. In the mean time I'll send the letter to 1, Heuston South Quarter St John's Road Dublin 8. Letter has to go today or I will then be out of my seven day cooling off period.

Regards

Thanks Mark. In the mean time I'll send the letter to 1, Heuston South Quarter St John's Road Dublin 8. Letter has to go today or I will then be out of my seven day cooling off period.

Regards

Hi Solidchrome,

Sorry just following on from my PM the UAN is the account number with your existing provider.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

Thanks Mark

Just sent PM.

Regards

Hi Mark

Any news on this?

Regards

Hi Mark

Any news on this?

Regards

Hi Solidchrome,

I checked again today and the transfer order to transfer back to eircom has still not hit our system.

Do you still have a copy of the order form the agent left?

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark

Just phoned Eircom(cancellations) who confirmed the same thing and have taken a record of my query using my phone number as reference. Looks like the contracts have not been submitted after all so hopefully I wont get a bill in the future.

Thanks for your help.
    solidchrome

Hi Mark

Just phoned Eircom(cancellations) who confirmed the same thing and have taken a record of my query using my phone number as reference. Looks like the contracts have not been submitted after all so hopefully I wont get a bill in the future.

Thanks for your help.
    solidchrome

Hi solidchrome.

The order may not been submitted as yet however it is a possibility that it may still be issued. So in order to make certain this in not going to be the case. If I send you our e-mail address. Would you be able to scan your copy of the agreement and e-mail it to me?

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

No problem- thanks again mark.

No problem- thanks again mark.

Hi,

I PM you our e-mail address if you would like to send that on.

Thanks, Mark

Done.

Many thanks Mark.

Chromosome wrote: »
    Done.

Many thanks Mark.

Hi Chromosome,

I got your e-mail thanks. I am going to check with the winback team for our door to door agents and insure it will not be processed.

Thanks, Mark

Top man- thanks for all your help Mark.

Regards
    solidchrome (Chromosome)

Top man- thanks for all your help Mark.

Regards
    solidchrome (Chromosome)

Hi Solidchrome,

I have received confirmation from the winback team.

"This is now cancelled"

Thanks for sending on the details.

Mark

Advertisement