Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good UFH controller with LEDs

Options
  • 21-09-2012 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a decent 230V underfloor heating controller to link the wall thermostats to the control valves, with relays for the pump & boiler. This is to retrofit to my Dad's UFh system (don't ask).

My own UFH controller is the Henco UHF-ZONE-W, which includes LEDs to show when each room is active. However, the main distributor in Deansgrange doesn't seem to do it any more. The model they recommended as an alternative doesn't include per-room LEDs, which I've found pretty essential for troubleshooting on my own system.

Would appreciate any PMs with either an alternate distributor for Henco (Ireland or UK) or a decent substitute controller -- I've spent the past 30 mins on Google with surprisingly little success.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Tenshot

Hmm... no takers so far, so let me open it up a little.

What underfloor heating equipment companies, other than Henco, make UFH controllers that will interconnect thermostats and room valves?

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Tenshot

Just to conclude this thread, I got back on to the original distributor again, and they have a Henco shipment coming in next week with what I need.

Not sure why I was told they were no longer available originally, but anyway, I'll have what I need on Monday afternoon.

Advertisement