Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psychic Wayne does reading, gets most things wrong

• 21-09-2012 10:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭

I met with Psychic Wayne (from Psychic Readings Live) in Dublin yesterday. He performed a reading for me and got most things wrong.

Here's a few examples: He said my mother had a miscarriage, but she never did. He said I was heartbroken over a girl, but I'm gay. He said my grandmother died in the last two years and her name was Maria. She died in 2004 and her name wasn't Maria.

<mod snip>

Don't pimp your article here.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

probably couldn't concentrate because he was thinking about how much he was going to collect from the bookies later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Fake psychic in non psychic shocker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

that was my fcuking reading!!

i must have got yours ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

I knew that would be the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

How much did you pay for this drivel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,828 ✭✭✭✭28064212

WHAT?! You mean Psychics aren't real?? Get the Irish Times on the line, stop the presses, I've got their new front page headline: "Man who claims to talk to dead people may not actually be doing it"

Oh, and how long did it take to give you your reading? At €2.44 a minute, I'm sure he's not too worried about what you got out of it

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

Ha I might go just for the entertainment, but more expensive then the cinema and doesn't last as long I'm guessing?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

"Someone you knew died once, I'm guessing this was a sad death. You were sad, yeah?"

"OHMAGAWD YES!! Soooooo freaky!!"

I've seen less shìte in a stool sample.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭bp1989

I met him in person, I didn't pay for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Who'd trust anyone who calls themselves Psychic Wayne , you could imagine how these lads make the career choice.

'Hey Wayne , your really good at waffling and Bull******** people , you should be a psychic'

'Good idea , I'll call myself Psychic Wayne '

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

bp1989 wrote: »
    I met with Psychic Wayne (from Psychic Readings Live) in Dublin yesterday. He performed a reading for me and got most things wrong.

I could've predicted that with more accuracy than Chancer Wayne.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

You went out to prove a tv psychic is full of sh*t? Not really a challenge, is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭bp1989

humanji wrote: »
    You went out to prove a tv psychic is full of sh*t? Not really a challenge, is it?

A lot of people are convinced he's the real deal. Why else would they pay 2.44 a minute to talk to him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

A lot of people are convinced he's the real deal. Why else would they pay 2.44 a minute to talk to him?

Because their sad , lonely and desperatly want to believe that these guys are the real deal and will change thaeir lives...In my opinion these 'Psycics' are scumbags who exploit peoples weaknesses..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

A lot of people like Ryan Tubridy. You're not going to change their minds by pointing out what everyone else already knows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,298 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Same reason they used to pay that money trying to guess impossible maths or puzzle games. They're sitting in their crying chair and just want someone to talk to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

A lot of people, need to cop the fukc on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

He must be psychic as he has that uncanny gift of knowing that a lot of people are going to phone him for a reading.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Fools and their money are easily parted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

I have some magic beans. You could buy them and prove they're not magic also, if you'd like?

• Advertisement
Advertisement