Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Permit Zones

Options
  • 21-09-2012 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Wondering if someone can help me. I have a residents parking permit that is valid for the next few months, but I am moving house shortly. The house I am moving to is not too far away and I would like to know if it is in the same zone that I have the permit for.

I lost the list with the streets for each zone and can't seem to find it on the cork city council website.

So if any one has this info it would be great!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭deecee1

Why don't you take a look at the cars that are parked near your new place and see which parking zone is on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭BillJ

good idea, would like to see how far the area extends though! Sister is getting a permit soon it turns out so hopefully she will get the list of areas!

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

Apologies for reviving a dead thread, but this is more like a zombie thread really, as it keeps coming back.

The list of parking zones for Cork City is attached, for future reference!

Advertisement