Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear to an interview formal or in formal

Options
  • 21-09-2012 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All

Just wondering i have an interview with Abercrombie & Fitch and i am being told by a few people to wear causal. But i would prefer to wear formal cause at the end of the day it is a interview.

I would be very grateful if i could get some help as it is this-evening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

k2db88 wrote: »
    Hi All

Just wondering i have an interview with Abercrombie & Fitch and i am being told by a few people to wear causal. But i would prefer to wear formal cause at the end of the day it is a interview.

I would be very grateful if i could get some help as it is this-evening

Welcome to boards :)

You should wear something smart like a suit tbh. Casual clothing to an interview may be some peoples' preference, but not mine. Imo you should dress smart for an interview.

Best of Luck in your interview :)

Boards does have a fashion & appearance forum here if you would like opinions from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

I'd wear Abercrombie & Fitch:D

Ah no, Smart Casual would get my vote.

Work & Jobs, lots of "What to wear" Threads in there, start your own or do a search. It's gonna be 50/50 though.

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?query=wear&forum=10&user=&date_from=&date_to=

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Savage924

Abercombie & Fitch shirt and slacks is the way forward XD

• Registered Users Posts: 9 conmcma

I interviewed with A+F about three weeks ago but no reply.

Any one else heard from them ? They said they would call about October.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KarenC218

Hi!

To those who have had their Abercrombie interviews, where were they held? I applied online and have signed up for the group interview next week...I know they usually hold them in store but as the shop isnt finished yet they are obviously holding them elsewhere..... Have no way of contacting them directly and not sure if they are going to contact me so was just trying to get some insight from those who have had one!

Thanks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 conmcma

Mine was in the Westin Hotel.

Advertisement