Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fake Tan Dilemma

• 21-09-2012 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello Ladies,

Having a problem with fake tan, I'v always used L'Oreal Sublime but recently its getting very patch and half washes off!

Can onyone recommend a good one to use which I can easily do myself and doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Moved from tLL

This is the forum for those queries on beauty products.
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

I find Sally Hansen very good! Try Vita Liberata too...my sis swears by it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

Baby B Browne is the best tan ever and it smells lovely. If you look after it, it can last up to a whole week. It's the best tan I have ever tried and its quite cheap too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

I have tried many in my life and love tantastic! It's a spray that comes in a pink canister with tantastic written in brown. You can see it when you spray and it drys very quickly....not as smelly as others I've used!

You can get it in mccabes pharmacy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 overthere!

Thanks for all the tips....will be stopping on my way hime to pick one or two up to try :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Shauna16

+1 on the Vita Liberata it's amazzzing! Wears off great the gives a lovely olive toned colour!

Advertisement