If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made to Fit!!

Options
  • 21-09-2012 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hey lads

Tricky (or maybe not) one for ye....

I am looking for a replacement for a wall mounted TV for my kitchen.....The stand it needs to fit is a Paramount Flat LM-CH Model PF632 that apparently can take a max weight of 115llbs...
    So..it has to be compatible with that stand and that weight limit (although I am sure it could handle an extra pound or so...?)

Looking for Saorview if possible and somewhere around 28/32 inch screen with reasonable price (350 ish), and tidy overall appearance...

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

That bracket appears to be compatible with VESA up to 200 x 200. The weight won't be an issue as that bracket will hold up to 51kgs and the tv's are most around 10kg.

Not sure if the 350 ish is in Euro or sterling, so I'll cover both bases.

If the budget is £350 then the LG 32LS5600 is well worth a look.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/32ls5600/lg-32ls5600 - £332.94 including delivery.

100Hz MCI, 1080p, DLNA certified, 3 x HDMI inputs, USB with video playback and Saorview approved.

If the budget is in Euro, then the LG 32LS3500 which is approx 365 Euro including delivery.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/32ls3500/lg-32ls3500

This is still MCI100 and drops the DLNA and doesn't have as good a picture, but still an excellent TV for the money.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Technophobe

thanks Dave...

As luck (or misfortune rather) would have it, my laptop blew up yesterday, so will have to prioritise spends on that now....

I will give u a shout again when ready for TV..

thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.