Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bottle do you recommend?

Options
  • 21-09-2012 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

I have pretty much made up my mind to get Tommee Tippee closer to nature ones. Just wondering what you recommend?

I have bought an Avent Microwave steriliser - just wondering do all tupe of bottles fit in to it? In particular the TT bottles?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

If you're breastfeeding as well then I'd go with the Tommee Tippee's. I'm combo feeding and I got the Nuby bottles. Never ever had problems getting baby to take boob or bottle. But really he will suck on anything you put in his mouth in the hope that milk will come forth :D

We got a Nuby steam steriliser as well. It was a deal at a fair for 40 euros for that and 4 bottles.

I'm almost positive I heard the Avent steriliser take other bottles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

hi im breastfeeding and using tommee tippee closer to nature bottles too there brilliant yeah i have an avent steriliser i just use one tray and put them all in still works fine.

Advertisement