Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney - Cork Charity Cycle, Sunday September 30th.

Options
  • 21-09-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭

Didn't see anything posted about this.

There's a charity cycle being run by Lee Valley Vintage in aid of the Marymount Hospice and the Children's Lukemia Association on Sunday week. It goes from the Killarney outlet centre back up to Cork. Bikes are collected on Saturday out in Woodies Kinsale Road, and cyclists are collected from Ballincollig Rugby Club Sunday morning.

The official blurb is below.

I've no affiliation with the group. I've signed up for it, and I just think it's a good cause and should be a handy enough spin (circa 80kms). Guaranteed no Healy Pass! :D

Lee Valley Vintage
    Lee Valley Vintage Charity Fun Cycle Killarney to Cork Sunday Sept 30th (€20 includes food,transport and showers). In aid of Children's Leukemia Association Cork and Our Ladys Hospital for Sick Children Crumlin and Marymount Hospice. Bikes will be collected at Woodies car park Kinsale Road on Sat 29th between 11 am and 1pm. Cyclists will be collected at Ballincollig Rugby Club on the Sun Morning bus leaves 9am sharp. For Sponsorship card contact Denis 087-7460807 or 021-7334421. -- Lee Valley Vintage

Advertisement