Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cover up question

Options
  • 21-09-2012 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

I'm hoping to get one of my tattoos covered soon, I have an idea what I want but just wondering with regards the colours, can you only cover colours with certain colours iykwim? I know will have to go in and let him have a look at it but just curious before I go. It's a cherub and moon in purple, blue and yellow ( In my defense it was the 90's and I was young :) ). So am I going to have to stick with blues and purples or have I any other options?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Best bet is to go to your artist! He/ She will be able to advise you exactly on what you can and can't do!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭LucyLouLou

gregers85 wrote: »
    Best bet is to go to your artist! He/ She will be able to advise you exactly on what you can and can't do!!

Will just have to do that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

You never know you may be pleasantly surprised.

Im going for a cover up tattoo on friday ,of a stupid red heart tatoo that I got in a much more stupid phase of my life... turns out it will be able to be totally covered in any darker color, with minimal impact.

Advertisement