Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custompc.ie alternative thoughts?

Options
  • 21-09-2012 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

first time poster over this side and looking for some advice, been looking through lots of sites like tomshardware and the above site over the last couple of weeks upon deciding to dump my ps3s plus 360 and go back to playing with mouse and keyboard, the problem is i do not want to actually manually put the desktop together i want it to arrived all ready to go, custompc.ie are great for this but seem a little pricey compared to hardwardsand.de.

would anyone out there recommend an alternative for the custompc.ie preferably with harwradsand.deesque pricing ?

Cheers in advance guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

Hey guys,

first time poster over this side and looking for some advice, been looking through lots of sites like tomshardware and the above site over the last couple of weeks upon deciding to dump my ps3s plus 360 and go back to playing with mouse and keyboard, the problem is i do not want to actually manually put the desktop together i want it to arrived all ready to go, custompc.ie are great for this but seem a little pricey compared to hardwardsand.de.

would anyone out there recommend an alternative for the custompc.ie preferably with harwradsand.deesque pricing ?

Cheers in advance guys
    Oh god no! Don't touch custompc.ie, they're absolute cowboys who sell terrible systems. Luckily you told us first...

Just stick what parts you want into your basket in Hardwareversand, and then add "Rechner - Zusammenbau" which instructs them to build it. It's €20.

If you want a build specced out for you, have a look at the questionnaire in the stickies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

your a legend eboggles..and a lifesaver by the sounds of it too... thats perfect, will throw up one shortly. :D

Advertisement