Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League of Ireland Fixtures (Week 28), Sept 21-25 2012.

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Neil Doyle.

No surprise to see a penalty awarded against Rovers so. Usually a red card though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

Gonna be a battle to hang onto 2nd place but we cannot be underestimated . Should be a cracker on friday in utd park . 2 1 Drogs will do nicely .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

monkey9 wrote: »

It also seems the Shams blown in fans are gradually blowing back out again.

Many in Richmond?

They brought a decent away support compared to most LOI clubs as you'd expect, but smaller than other visits during their Wicklow mountain era.. Sligo brought as many fans a few weeks back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Gonna be a battle to hang onto 2nd place but we cannot be underestimated . Should be a cracker on friday in utd park . 2 1 Drogs will do nicely .

I doubt anyone underestimates Drogheda at his stage. My optimistic outlook for Friday is that we're due a win against you this season. It's going to be such a tough match. I predict a draw, but it's one we simply must win.

Mick Cooke was on the Camac tonight taking notes. Didn't see him myself but one of the lads on the forum was saying it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I doubt anyone underestimates Drogheda at his stage. My optimistic outlook for Friday is that we're due a win against you this season. It's going to be such a tough match. I predict a draw, but it's one we simply must win.

Mick Cooke was on the Camac tonight taking notes. Didn't see him myself but one of the lads on the forum was saying it .

He's doing his UEFA pro licence at the moment and all of the guys doing it had to analyse the game for their log books. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

dfx- wrote: »
    No surprise to see a penalty awarded against Rovers so. Usually a red card though.

I called corner at the time :o

389777_451148921603683_2024079614_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Limerick will win the league this weekend if they beat Athlone and Waterford lose. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Many in Richmond?

Nothing to do with his supposed middle finger to the crowd in Tallaght on Saturday so!

I thought it was more of a shaking hand manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Many in Richmond?

They brought a decent away support compared to most LOI clubs as you'd expect, but smaller than other visits during their Wicklow mountain era.. Sligo brought as many fans a few weeks back.

To be fair it was a foul night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ohyesthefinest

Neil Doyle.

Darren meenan dislocated his shoulder twice and rovers wouldnt give the ball back to us, they not supposed to but players and fans calling him a cheat when his shoulder is up around the back of his neck is typical of them. Popped it back in the 1st time but couldnt the 2nd time.

Rovers started well, we scored dominated for an hour, then sat back and rovers hammered us in the last 20. Mc Cabe has goal of the month wrapped up, screamer. Him and Finn payed well for them.

236-01.gif

Why didn't you mention the Pats fans holding onto the ball for about 90 seconds of injury time which the referee was naturally going to add on?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Anything negative about Pats doesn't register in their world:)
    I called corner at the time :o

That sounds about right. In defence of Doyle, at least everyone knows why he gives a red card or penalty against Rovers. Hancock makes it up as he goes along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

Not sure about that tbh . I still get the impression from some journalists and pundits on MNS etc that we are just this purely hardworking team with no outstanding players at all . We have had some superb performers this season ! Gav Brennan and Sava would walk into any team in the LOI imo . Anyway with regard to the game its a massive one and a must win for both of us . We win we go back second with the same amount of games played . We just need Sligo to slip up and hope we beat them in Utd pk ! I reckon we will draw on friday though :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Why didn't you mention the Pats fans holding onto the ball for about 90 seconds of injury time which the referee was naturally going to add on?

5 + 1.5 = 8 ?

Irrelevant anyway, we should have finished the game in the 1st half. Instead we gave you hope and nearly paid for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ohyesthefinest

Following the Saints’ midweek fixture, Liam Buckley reported that other than a few knocks sustained, his side has no additional injuries

http://www.stpatsfc.com/news.php?id=5105

Advertisement