Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rabbits.

Options
  • 21-09-2012 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Not sure if this is the right forum but I'll try. I have a few rabbits around my lawn, no problem they're welcome apart from one problem. They're leaving their droppings around the tarmac, but particularly in one place, and it's getting annoying. Any idea how to discourage them from using that spot as their toilet?

Thank.
    Mossie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭zombiepaw

hello
    Try the bird scare line. It's an effective bird deterrent (works on rabbits too) made of polypropylene tape, which emits a penetrating vibration that birds won't go near. It is safe and easy to use. Just stretch it between two stakes and it will start to emit the vibration. It also deters rabbits and other pests. Harmless to crops, birds and animals.

Advertisement