Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing statement for account

Options
  • 21-09-2012 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering is it possible to get a closing statement for an account of a house I have just moved out of? I pay by dd and the last payment is due to be debited this Wednesday 26th. The rental agency are looking for proof that the bills are all paid before I get my deposit back. Thanks a million, I can PM my account details

Jill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi millivanilli,

If a final bill indicating the direct debit collection date won't suffice as proof that the account has been paid, we should be able to issue you correspondence that the account has been cleared in full once the direct debit payment has been received. You would need to make this request via email, or I can do so on your behalf if you PM me your account details.

Alternatively, if you are signed up to online billing, the main section 'bills and payments' shows all invoices due and payments received, and also the overall amount due. A screenshot of this may be all you need to present to the rental agency.

Either way, it shouldn't be a problem. :)

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement