Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flag (tag) American Football (northside)

Options
  • 21-09-2012 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi all,

The Dublin City 86ers are looking for new players and as we were once a college team I thought I would post here.

For those of you unfamiliar with flag football, it is a 5-a-side non contact version of the sport, similar to tag rugby.

we are recruiting players of any experience, fitness level, for any position and both men and women can play.

The 86ers train on Saturday mornings 11-1 at Wadelai park, Glasnevin, just off the Stormanstown road only a 5 min walk from the main gates of DCU (behind the Matt Weldon)

If you are interested in finding out more or want to come down contact me through this or on Facebook www.facebook.com/DublinCity86ers

Thanks

Advertisement