Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm anti abortion

• 21-09-2012 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

I know its not the cool thing to say given the demographic of this forum but there ya go. You all being young and your brains firing off in all places.

I'll probably be pro abortion in 10 years time, as one has too ...to fit int, but can anyone help speed me up on this? Convince me now is "right" versus yesterday was "wrong" but the future will be "OK?"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Abort this thread!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Sir Pompous Righteousness

PC CDROM wrote: »
    You all being young and your brains firing off in all places.

What I pompous righteous comment. I like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Pro-abortion?

Abortions for all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 The Beast of Bodmin

It always was OK, it's just that a lot of people didn't realise it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I have no feelings either way but I am sure there are valid reasons why an abortion would be acceptable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

ENOUGH ABORTION THREADS FFS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Already enough recent abortion threads thank you very much.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement