Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Hand Bikes Dublin

• 21-09-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm a student just having moved up to Dublin without realising just how expensive commuting in and out to college is.

So I'm planning to buy an ok second hand road bike for commuting the 4.5k in and out every day.

Are there any shops that sell decent enough bikes for dirt cheap prices?
    Well I'll pay fair a fair price of course but the student budget really restricts what can work.

-Thanks in advance!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

You should trip over them in Adverts.

http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/q_bike/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

Adverts.ie, donedeal, gumtree, buyandsell and the Dublinbikeman (a lot of his stuff is on gumtree anyway) on the internet. There's also rothar in phibsborough and I think the UCD bike shop does reasonably priced second hand bikes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

I got a great secondhand bike from little sport in Fairview a few weeks ago. Cost E95 and was fully serviced. A friend of mine suggested them when I was looking for a good secondhand bike as he had got one there. littlesport.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭icedtea

maringo wrote: »
    I got a great secondhand bike from little sport in Fairview a few weeks ago. Cost E95 and was fully serviced. A friend of mine suggested them when I was looking for a good secondhand bike as he had got one there. littlesport.ie
    Brilliant thanks will check it out

Advertisement