Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat found

Options
  • 21-09-2012 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭

Cat.jpg
    Hi.
    Found this cat in my back garden on mon 17th of September on botanic road, glasnevin in dublin.
    Very friendly and beautiful silver grey fur.

It seems to be a house cat and is very frightened of been left outdoors.
    I'll find out if it has a chip in the next day or two.but i wont be able to hold on to it for long as my own cat is very aggressive towards it.

Pm me for info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Lovely cat. Hopefully can be reunited with its owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Someone in my old estate (Claremont, over beside the cemetery) had a cat like that, not sure if it's the same one though - i'd frequently see it on the street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I've put up posters and contacted the local vet. So hopefully we will find the owner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Lovely looking cat, hope you can find the owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Maybe put a post in the Lost and Found section of the API forum - people are more likely to look there if they lost their cat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

That's a lovely cat. Excellent colour. Hopefully it will be reunited with the owner.

Fair play to you for the effect you are putting in to help it.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 j.l

Hi, I saw a cat very similar to this out on the road in Claremont Court last week. Was very friendly, miaowing a lot, and didn't have a collar on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

j.l wrote: »
    Hi, I saw a cat very similar to this out on the road in Claremont Court last week. Was very friendly, miaowing a lot, and didn't have a collar on.

This is the one I was reminded of - it's probably not the same cat but i did think of it immediately when i saw the photo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Bumblebee Man

Unlikely given the area but there's posters up in the Perrystown/Crumlin Cross area of a cat very similar looking to this. Will double check the poster next time I'm out that way just in case.

I'll know if it has a chip tomorow. She(i think) is completly clueless about been outdoors.She wont even find shelter in the rain even though i have a small kennel put out for her.

She spends all the time scratching at the door to come in during the night, But unfortunatly i cant let her in as i only have a single room appartment and my cat would tear her apart.

• Advertisement

No chip unfortunately. But my neighbours took her in and will hold onto her for the moment.

She seems to be happy and settling in with the neighbours kids so it turned out ok. Hopefully we can still find the owner, but i doubt it as the vets and local shops all have posters and i imagine there would have been something by now.

And Zoe on boards might be interested if the neighbours cant keep her for some reason ( Cheers Zoe)

Later

Advertisement