Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QPR (Home)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

thanks sugarlumps

I thought I was posting in the off-topic thread for some reason, :D

Back to the topic in hand.

I think we will actually go to OT and do better then we have ever done before. We'll probably tactically out play them for 95 minutes and only loose to a last second own goal after their 97th penalty is saved and retaken 3 times only for the 4th retake to bounce of the crossbar, hit the referee in the back of the head and bounce on the line only for the new goal line referree to wrongly declare it crossed the line when it didnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Just discovered this forum today, kindred spirits here I think, we truly are the most pessimistic supporters of any team in any sport, always waiting for the rug to be pulled out.
    Any word on Adebayor yet, I think we can beat Utd with him in the side but would be hopeful of a draw in either case, will Sigurdsson come good this weekend or will he even get the oppurtunity, he was miserable at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Just one final point of optimism on the QPR result.... Lazio played a poor Genoa team at the weekend, and lost. Genoa had lost two of their three games previous matches and we know that Lazio had won all of theirs - a tough Europa tie will impact the performance the following weekend.

I think someone has already noted that Sunday's game was Dembele's (and others) third game in seven days?! That's bound to take it's toll.

I'm happier about the three points now.

Advertisement