Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RROD Consoles - for parts or repair

• 21-09-2012 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭

I've two RROD boards here, and another that I think is beyond a simple reflow since it's been heatgunned

1) Zephyr, HDMI, 2007, RROD E74 1102 with a LiteOn DVD Drive. Full case.

2) Xenon 2006, 0010 RROD. Samsung drive (I think). Full case.

3) Xenon, no case.

4) Zephyr, case. Broken DVD drive (busted PCB) - was a Benq but I swapped it for a LiteOn - so a LiteOn with no PCB but working laser/motor

I'm moving house and want to get rid of them. Will happily give all of them away for free except for the one with the LiteOn Drive which I'll let go for €20.

Takers? They're off to the WEEE recycling place sans DVD drives otherwise :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

Hi TouchingVirus,

Not sure where your living but any chance you let the broken lite-on go on its own.

My laser just died yesterday, so i'd only really be looking for that. I'm in Limerick and i'll happily pay for the postage if you want.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Sure thing dude, just let me settle into the new place and test which one of them is broken. It's yours, I'll drop you a pm before the week is out with a spot of luck. If I forget, get in touch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 360jmb

would you have an elite black faceplate?

Advertisement