Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 21-09-2012 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hi

I noticed on my statement today there is a credit to my account and it states

CACS WRITEOFF.
    Does anyone know what this could be ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Talk to Bank of Ireland

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Thewife,

Thank you for your query.

We do not have access to specific account details at this department.
    Your branch should be able to provide information about the transaction.
    A list of branch contact telephone numbers can be found here.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lorcan76

Dear Sir

Why is it that as a business customer that I an unable amend, stop or start a standing order online. I can only do so if I go to the branch where I am told the remaining staff that I can do it online! Your business website is pathetic and Im charged for it!
    The Bank of ireland is trying its hardest to make going to the branch so difficult that I'll go online yet online is worse.
    I'm meeting AIB next week although I not holding out much hope there either. I heard for nearly 7 years that a new website is coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi lorcan76,

Thanks for posting.

Business OnLine will be upgraded to a new application as part of a phased delivery. Much of this is expected to occur during 2013. This upgrade will aim to enhance customer usability and encompass our requirements under SEPA. We haven't been given an exact date for when the new system will be released but will post on Boards when we do.

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi nicnac,

Thanks for your post. We've been made aware that the Customer Service Manager in the branch you opened your mortgage with has been in touch with you, and that you have arranged to call into your current account holding branch to have this matter resolved as per your request to the 365 Online Secure Messaging Team.

We would like to assure you that the Secure Messaging Team did investigate your query. However, they are unable to action particular requests, ie cancelling direct debits.

Thanks,
    Graham

• Advertisement
Advertisement