Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postman Criminal Record

Options
  • 21-09-2012 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, Long time reader, first time poster. Does anyone know if a postman can have a criminal record? Our new postman has quite the rap sheet and I'd rather not have him around my kids or on my property.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I guess it would depend on the crimes, but no harm in you contacting An Post head office.

www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/About+An+Post/Careers/

-
    Security Clearance: because of the nature of the An Post business, the need to maintain customer confidence and to protect the Company's assets, interests and good name, convictions for certain criminal offences or membership of a proscribed organisation could be considered incompatible with employment in An Post.

----

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jollybeanie

Thanks Paulw, one was a very serious crime indeed, I'll get in touch with An Post to see what falls under 'certain criminal offences'.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement