Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

talk to links for mobiles and android forum?

Options
  • 21-09-2012 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

the broadband forum has a link to the talk to forums
    can someone add this to the mobiles forum too to link to the various mobile networks talk to forums?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

Random wrote: »
    the broadband forum has a link to the talk to forums
    can someone add this to the mobiles forum too to link to the various mobile networks talk to forums?
    Good idea, I'll do it if I remember the next time I'm on a pc

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Something I just thought of, but not sure if it would work the same. A link to the apple forum with them? Considering their is ten new iPhone threads a day :(

done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i dont see the links
    am i missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

i dont see the links
    am i missing something?

There, just in a different guise:> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056763205

• Advertisement

not really what i was hoping for tbh

not really what i was hoping for tbh
    Were you looking for links at the top of the forum, rather than just a thread with links?
    I'll see what I can do

i mean like this:

2709122111.png

i think too many stickys mean people ignore them. i think subforum links like above are the best way. not sure how others feel?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Not sure if this is a Feature Suggestion per se, but will leave it up to the techies to classify & respond.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

It's something the community admins can take care of all by themselves - just make sure to create the link forums during off peak hours :D

If you need a hand you know where to find us

Danny

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement