Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothing for dogs and cats

Options
  • 21-09-2012 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

I am just wondering if anyone has any contact details for clothing for dogs or cats. I am looking into introducing a budget range of clothing for dogs mainly and I am wondering if anyone has details of suppliers.

Any information greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

www.urbanpup.com are probably the biggest supplier to the consumer.

Most items are made in china and you would ahve to google pet trade shows in order to meet suppliers properly.

Urban pup only started out a few years ago and I would hazard a guess and say their turnover is certainly in the €1m ++ bracket. See what they are doing and copy them

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Thanks very much for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭lucky john

www.mollys.ie sell on line in Ireland. I suspect very little of it is made here though.

There was also a lady from Virginia Co Cavan who set up a business selling designer wear for dogs a few years ago. No idea if she is still in business at this stage,

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Thanks I will check it out.

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

lucky john wrote: »
    www.mollys.ie sell on line in Ireland. I suspect very little of it is made here though.

Nope most of the stock we sell at Mollys is from the US.

OP ordering in from china direct is very hit and miss, be sure that you check materials because sometimes rabbit fur and other undesirable materials can be used.

• Advertisement
Advertisement