Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English for spanish exchange in cork

Options
  • 22-09-2012 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

hey

im a student in cork looking for someine to practice spanish with. i can help you with english in exchange.

let me know,
    thanks,

shane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

You might get more traction in the Spanish forum.

Lol, you beat me to it :). Good luck on your search!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BPA1080

Hi there. I´m a spanish girl living in cork for a while, I would like to improve my english knowledges, so I could help you with some spanish lessons. If you are still interested, contact me bpa1080@hotmail.com. Byeee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

BPA1080 wrote: »
    Hi there. I´m a spanish girl living in cork for a while, I would like to improve my english knowledges, so I could help you with some spanish lessons. If you are still interested, contact me bpa1080@hotmail.com. Byeee

hey, i sent you an email. not sure if you got it. let me know, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jgm1987

Hi, i'm spanish from Sevilla, i'm currently working here. Are u still interested in learn some spanish? i'm going to be here until March. I consider that my english level is Upper-intermediate more or less so it would be great if u're still interesting.

most definitely. ive been falling behind on my spanish lately because ive had no one to practice with and im busy studying. im about intermediate level, probably slightly lower now that i havent been practicing. i can try help you with English ofcourse

ill send you my email address and we can figure something out

• Advertisement

just bumbing the thread

b

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Araceli

Hello Shane
    My name is Araceli I am native spanish speaker and would be interested in exchange and I need to enprove my english.
    Thank you.

Advertisement