Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sudafed.

• 22-09-2012 1:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Hmm, the new head shop.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

Hmm, the new head shop.

meaning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Head shop?
    Do they sell heads or sell head?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Who needs crystal meth with Sudafed and a microwave :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭apache

He must be out of his box on sudafed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Sudafed. Great stuff....... I hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

Im ringing liveline first thing monday!!!!

At last achance to win at live line bingo has anyone a barking dog I can borrow from 145 till 3 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

the api in sudafed Pseudoephidrine is used in the manufacture of crystal meth by reducing it.

People were going into pharmacies and buying very large quantities of it recently and then with a very simple chemical reaction, making large quantities of crystal meth!

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/sudafed-used-to-make-crystal-meth-207907.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,302 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Sudafed. For those of us who have just drank 7 cans & chain smoked for the last 3 hours take one before bed.
    A clear head for the Saturday morning session! Giggedy Giggedy!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Solpadeine is where its at, be responsible though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I've never understood the solpadeine thing(I've taken them before for toothache etc) and never got any "unusual" side effects.

• Advertisement

Smidge wrote: »
    I've never understood the solpadeine thing(I've taken them before for toothache etc) and never got any "unusual" side effects.

It becomes addictive with repeated use, can interfere with the the activity of the heart especially when mixed with alcohol.

Am I right in saying that its no longer available over the counter in Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Anyone caught manufacturing Crystal Meth' should be given a death sentence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

It becomes addictive with repeated use, can interfere with the the activity of the heart especially when mixed with alcohol.

Am I right in saying that its no longer available over the counter in Ireland?

You can still get it over the counter but it's not on display.
    I know someone who was really big into taking it(10-15 per day) but tbh I had a really bad dental infection and took close to that and got no "buzz".
    Maybe the need for painkilling nullified the buzziness of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

maxilief is half the price. Identical too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Scortho wrote: »
    the api in sudafed Pseudoephidrine is used in the manufacture of crystal meth by reducing it.

People were going into pharmacies and buying very large quantities of it recently and then with a very simple chemical reaction, making large quantities of crystal meth!

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/sudafed-used-to-make-crystal-meth-207907.html

If this is what the OP was getting at that is the laziest attempt at conversation ever, it's like the kind of awkward conversation you make in between long silences.....soooo........sudafed.......eh

My friend died from heartburn yesterday :(

I can't believe Gav is gone

My friend died from heartburn yesterday :(

I can't believe Gav is gone

What do you mean? Heartburn maybe be a signal to other cardio or respiratory problems but surely it in itself can't be fatal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

What do you mean? Heartburn maybe be a signal to other cardio or respiratory problems but surely it in itself can't be fatal.

Doh!

Lister1 wrote: »
    Doh!

I'm too drunk to detect comedic posts, did I fall for something there, oh no. :o

I'm too drunk to detect comedic posts, did I fall for something there, oh no. :o

Gav is gone...
    Gaviscon?

• Advertisement

Gav is gone...
    Gaviscon?

Thanks, I'm very slow. I was getting worried there that somebody had actually died from heartburn.:pac:

Well that was a wonderful thread. OP, if you have anything else to add, drop me a PM and we'll see about reopening it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement