Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallowe'en party games ideas?

Options
  • 22-09-2012 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm helping to organise a charity event - a party for adults with a Hallowe'en theme, we expect about 500 people.

My job is to arrange some kind of fun games or activities for the night, to take place in the venue (Krystle)

Any ideas? All I can think of is "bobbing for apples" lol, not sure if ladies in makeup will go for that one.

As it is charity, I don't want to spend much money.

All ideas welcome, no matter how crazy. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm twud be hard alrite to do bob the apple if a lot of the people were wearing face paint and what not. But you could have it there for anyone who isnt wearing it.

There is the one with the apple swinging also anyone could do that.

You could also have a type of Pin the tail, just have it perhaps pin the parts n the Zombie instead, just do a large cutout with velgrow bits to attach.

A Pinata is also fun.

Could try something also like when people are entering give them a pumpkin pin or something similiar and let all know of a word you have to mention to get the pins from people. Lets say the word is rabbit you have to get people to say it and then you collect all the pins and at the end of the night the person with the most wins a prize. Give them a little halloween buckets to collect the pins in or bags.

Another type of the above is to hide certain items around the venue people then are given a list of items to collect and whoever has the most wins..Just have items like body parts or teeth something fun.

mmm could do Trick or Treat Game also, if you know of a shop that sells things like dried grasshoopers and bugs, they can be the treat. Could also use something like snails got from a local restaurant..Do a blindfolded part where the people do not know what they will be eating

Advertisement