Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer looking for gigs/ Drum lessons in Dublin

Options
  • 22-09-2012 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, this is my first thread in this forum! I am 20 years old an I live in Berlin, Germany, but I will be in Dublin between mid-October and mid-January! During this time I want to play as much as possible! I played in various funk-, rock- and hiphop-bands for about 6 years and I have some recording-studio-experience.

If somebody needs a drummer for anything in and around Dublin or somebody to teach the drums (rock, pop, latin, blues) to beginners or advanced people - please contact me! (If you don't need a drummer but somebody to kill some beers with, please also contact me - I don't know anybody in Dublin :pac:)

Best regards, Bruno

Advertisement