Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker room cost

Options
  • 22-09-2012 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi i was thinking of building a snooker room i have a snooker table so thats out of the way but i much would the garage cost.I just want a simple brick garage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,050 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Moved to Prices/costs forum.

If its being used for snooker then whatever structure you build will have to be both dry and warm so you would be looking at something along the lines of a concrete floor incorporating a DPM and insulation, a cavity wall with insulation and a pitched roof (slates or tiles for example) also incorporating insulation. You will need to factor in a heating system.

Before you do all that you will have to decide the size. Is it to accommodate a full size table, extra space for seating?, extra space for storage? etc etc.

Your location will also have a bearing on the price as costs are different in various parts of the country.

So decide on the size, the type of construction and see how you go from there.

Just a couple of pointers.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭rvpalldway

thanks im trying too keep it as simple and cheap as possible

Advertisement