Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscrone problem

Options
  • 22-09-2012 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anybody else have problems getting holiday deposit back from Enniscrone Property management for Enniscrone rental this summer. Very hard to get reply from them by phone or e-mail. Place left spotless. Are they still even trading?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

An Enniscrone problem is NOT a Mayo Problem!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭EclipsiumRasa

TkTk wrote: »
    Anybody else have problems getting holiday deposit back from Enniscrone Property management for Enniscrone rental this summer. Very hard to get reply from them by phone or e-mail. Place left spotless. Are they still even trading?

Its been a long time since I've been there but.. isn't Enniscrone in Co. Sligo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Its right on the border apparantly but sligo town is closer to it than mayo Town .
    Its been ten years since I been there though so it could have moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Enniscrone generally regarded as a suburb of Ballina and therefore in the Greater Mayo Area

Consider Small Claims court for your deposit claim. E'crone used to have it's own court. Would have to check with Sligo District Court Clerk now

• Registered Users Posts: 25 enniscrone

TkTk wrote: »

Hello TkTk, I see that this is your first post on boards.ie. Please PM me you contact details and I will be happy to help you with any inquiry regarding Enniscrone Property Management or the return of deposits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 enniscrone

nuac wrote: »
    Enniscrone generally regarded as a suburb of Ballina and therefore in the Greater Mayo Area

Consider Small Claims court for your deposit claim. E'crone used to have it's own court. Would have to check with Sligo District Court Clerk now

Hi nuac, I am not so sure the people of Enniscrone will agree with Enniscrone being classified as a suburb of Ballina or being a part of Co. Mayo! Although we did support our neighbors Mayo in the recent All Ireland.

Regarding your advice to follow up the deposit issues in the Small Claims Court, I strongly agree with you. Anyone who believes that their money was wrongly or unlawfully withheld should seek legal advise. But I think you will find that letting agents in general will only retain part or all of a deposit as a last resort. Holding deposits only leads to bad feelings and negative PR which no company and afford these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TkTk

Thanks for sound advice on small claims court.Sligo end very helpfull.First post was via Enniscrone golf post which teed off in the Mayo!,some drive that. Apologies and commiserations to the Mayo wags who have replied.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TkTk

Got sorted on this today! I'm sure boards helped.Thanks for replies,great fun.

Advertisement