Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norway Child Protection CPS - Family's Nightmare

Options
  • 22-09-2012 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

<mod snip of sensationalist rubbish>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Icepick

Good to see that the Norwegians don't consider children parent's property.
    The Indian authorities should be outraged about millions of children living in poverty in India, arranged marriages, rampant homophobia, caste system, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Nothing like a one sided link to get the scare mongering going. Norway is a fantastic place to live and bring up children

• Registered Users Posts: 18,363 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

hiram88 wrote: »
    Recently I have read about Norwegian Chlid Protection Service CPS and as a mother I am completely terrified. Please read this article and watch out for your children going to Norway: snip

wer you planning on going to Norway? :rolleyes:

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

OP - that's a horrendously written one-sided and completely devoid of factual information article. I know for a fact that Norway is a brilliant family-oriented nation...is this one article your complete basis for your "terror"?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,433 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Hmm.... First post, dodgy article, poor grammar, scaremongering.

I smell a journalist.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

[Besides, the case comes not long after Norwegian CPS's ill-treatment of a Polish girl and her parents led to astute action by Poles who succeeded in helping the girl escape back to her parents in Poland, whereupon Norway had the incredible impertinence to go to court in Poland(!) to have the girl forcibly returned to CPS child prison in Norway(!). They claimed that she would have far better living conditions under their "care", kept away from her parents! They lost. Catholic Poland apparently has not yet quite succumbed to the ideas of the psycho-babble industry]

from the article.

he he. love it. let there be interwebs, let there be lite.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

hiram88 wrote: »
    snippety snip snip

are you living in Norway?

otherwise your terror is completely bizarre :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Nothing like a one sided link to get the scare mongering going.
    Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    I smell a journalist.
    Ayla wrote: »
    OP - that's a horrendously written one-sided and completely devoid of factual information article.

Seriously folks, you're here long enough to know - report crap like this. I'd have deleted it a lot earlier if I'd been aware of it - we can't read every post every day but we do read every report.

Thread closed, op snipped, links removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement