Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crutches?

Options
  • 22-09-2012 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I'm looking for some spare crutches for my girlfriend if anybody has any? Pm me. Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Just go for a little walk around ardkeen and if you see any just take em and hobble away with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 GameOfGnomes

Just go for a little walk around ardkeen and if you see any just take em and hobble away with them.
    ahaha! A friend gave us some thankfully but your idea is good, if a bit dastardly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

I reckon a lot of people have crutches lying around since the hospital will not take them back when you're finished with them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

deisemum wrote: »
    I reckon a lot of people have crutches lying around since the hospital will not take them back when you're finished with them.

Really? Why not? Seems like a waste of money!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

They wont take them back in case they've been damaged and then someone is using it and has a further accident and sues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭next

did you get sorted ? if not pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kitty_Ears

You'll have to train her to stop climbing up walls :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17 GameOfGnomes

Thanks for all the responses guize, we got it sorted thankfully in the end after 4 hours in A&E the joys :P

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭anmhi02

Thanks for all the responses guize, we got it sorted thankfully in the end after 4 hours in A&E the joys :P
    CrIkey you did well with only 4 hours....last week my sister waited 8 hours to be seen by a doctor in a&e even after being refered by her gp. Not the doctors or nurses fault...they were run off their feet. Wouldn't do their job for all the tea in China.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Kloecor

anmhi02 wrote: »
    CrIkey you did well with only 4 hours....last week my sister waited 8 hours to be seen by a doctor in a&e even after being refered by her gp. Not the doctors or nurses fault...they were run off their feet. Wouldn't do their job for all the tea in China.

Was in there last no the. First night was 13 hours and all night in a doctor on call bed. Discharged 2 days later even tho wasn't better and said this to the doctor. 2 hours after being out rang them up to be told have to go through a and e again!!! So 11 hours in a and e and nearly 24 hours in a busy corrider on a trolley. Place has turned into a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Kloecor

ahaha! A friend gave us some thankfully but your idea is good, if a bit dastardly ;)

Your friend sounds so nice ;)

Advertisement