Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lead singer, bass player and keyboard player required for wedding band

• 22-09-2012 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi everyone,

Looking for a lead singer, bass player with vocals and keyboard player with vocals to complete a wedding band line up.

Myself and the drummer are well experienced on the music and wedding scene and are setting up our own band. We have the wedding offers there, its just a matter of getting a great, professional band together.

It is essential that each member has their own professional equipment and their own transport.

We are midlands based.

No time wasters need apply.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭stevenbass

hi, im a bass player with pro gear and my own transport. where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JohnGerard35

Hi everyone,

Looking for a lead singer, bass player with vocals and keyboard player with vocals to complete a wedding band line up.

Myself and the drummer are well experienced on the music and wedding scene and are setting up our own band. We have the wedding offers there, its just a matter of getting a great, professional band together.

It is essential that each member has their own professional equipment and their own transport.

We are midlands based.

No time wasters need apply.

Hi i'm available... Served many years in the industry as a lead vocalist/Acoustic guitar player. I am Kildare based.

Cheers
    John

johngerard35@gmail.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 livingbasshead

Hi there, I play keyboards and bass guitar and can play them at the same time. I have done this before in a wedding band whereby I sometimes play hammer ons on the bass and then play strings or brass on my Roland with my free hand, this could be beneficial to you. Do you have any gigs booked already?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mdflanner

pm,you details

Advertisement