Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung smart tv dropping wifi connection

Options
  • 22-09-2012 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Just got a new 7 series samsung 46'' smart 3d led tv, and trying to connect it by wifi to my home vodafone broadband.it searches and finds it and I enter key and it says found and connected and ready to use...but..
    When I click on web browser etc it say no network available,so I have to do the whole process again.
    I have no prob anywhere in the house connecting anything by wifi,my signal is great.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rcanpolat

crxsi09 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Just got a new 7 series samsung 46'' smart 3d led tv, and trying to connect it by wifi to my home vodafone broadband.it searches and finds it and I enter key and it says found and connected and ready to use...but..
    When I click on web browser etc it say no network available,so I have to do the whole process again.
    I have no prob anywhere in the house connecting anything by wifi,my signal is great.
    Any ideas?

change the wifi channel on the router

Advertisement