Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dwarf Podcasts

Options
  • 22-09-2012 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭

Since Series X is starting a under 2 weeks (!) I thought I'd post some RD pods I've been listening to.

Red Dwarf Introcast : 2 new red dwarf fans and 2 veteran fans go through each episode & muse over concepts and the show. Hearing people with fresh eyes on RD is pretty awesome. They're in the middle of S2, and are taking guest hosts if you want to be a part of it!

Dave Weekly Podcast : The TV channel Dave have their own podcast, and have interviews with Kryten, Cat and Rimmer up at the moment.

Ganymede & Titan's Dwarfcast : probably the biggest but I find it more of an audio encyclopedia, people focused on information. You'll definitely find out things you didn't know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Thanks for these. Only just started watching RD myself (the countdown of the series on Dave over the past few weeks has been great).

Think I'm going to grab a boxset and watch along with the guys in the introcast. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Hey! I was a guest on the Red Dwarf introcast this week, for the episode "Marooned". Check it out :)

http://thereddwarfpodcast.podbean.com/2012/10/26/season-3-episode-2-marooned/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

A little bump just to say that I'm currently on Ep. 5 of the Introcast, and loving it. Really great companion to watching the show IMO.

Audio levels can be dodgy in places (in episode 4 for example the British guy (?) is very hard to hear) but this is only a very minor negative in what otherwise is a great show. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭flazio

There's a general Sci fi podcast, which leans towards 'Doctor Who' normally but are at the moment reviewing the current run of Red Dwarf. It's called 'Staggering Stories' There's useful time stamps in the description so you can jump straight to the piece that interests you.

Advertisement