Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change audible plays

Options
  • 22-09-2012 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to change the audible plays before a game?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

gufc21 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to change the audible plays before a game?

If you go into my madden there's an option there to change defensive and offensive audibles
    I dunno if this will also apply to connected career mode though

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Can you change to a custom set of audibles for online matches?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

J. Marston wrote: »
    Can you change to a custom set of audibles for online matches?

Yip,well I've set some custom ones for online friendlies anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

You can only do it to one playbook unfortunately. And that is then made your favorite team too. Pain in the hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

So I'd. Have to change the bucs play book so? Or can I for example change the bears and then select that before starting the game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

gufc21 wrote: »
    So I'd. Have to change the bucs play book so? Or can I for example change the bears and then select that before starting the game?

yeah you could change the bears and then when you're picking your teams in an online match then you go into advanced settings and pick the bears playbook and it'll have all your custom audibles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lukebray wrote: »
    yeah you could change the bears and then when you're picking your teams in an online match then you go into advanced settings and pick the bears playbook and it'll have all your custom audibles

But only the Bears and they'd have to your favorite team.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

So for ease I'd just be better off changing my franchise team

Advertisement