Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was happening in town last night?

• 22-09-2012 4:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭

Some serious loud music which didn't finish up till around 1 o clock, I'm over a mile from the city centre and couldn't sleep with it. was it something to do with culture night?
    I missed it this year for the first time ever I didn't attend anything, what was it like this year?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

From where abouts in the city?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

The Snipe wrote: »
    From where abouts in the city?

Hard to tell from where I was, it seemed to be coming from town anyway, it was a serious racket, like an outdoor gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

Hard to tell from where I was, it seemed to be coming from town anyway, it was a serious racket, like an outdoor gig.

i live in the city centre i heard nothing :eek: was a neighbour having a house party and u werent invited :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭redrums

Could have been from the orchard , paddy casey playing there last night for there opening nite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

A griffin gave birth to a unicorn on upper William st last night around 1 o clock maybe that's what you heard it was a pretty intense scene up there....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

A griffin gave birth to a unicorn on upper William st last night around 1 o clock maybe that's what you heard it was a pretty intense scene up there....

I know the Griffins up there alright, doesn't surprise me to hear that, the filthy bastards

It was friday night, was there an open air gig on somewhere? I'd be the other side of town from Doc's but it is possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Mickey Martin's had some outdoor DJ sets all evening, that was probably it.

Advertisement