Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gable Wall Issue

Options
  • 22-09-2012 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Has anyone any experience/view/advice on the following please?:

There is a gap of about 4 metres between gable wall of my house & next house to allow an entrance into block of apartments.The apartment block company have installed a shrubbery directly against the gable wall of my house (without any consulatation etc)on about 2 feet of topsoil and this is causing dampness on the inner face of the gable wall in my house. The electricity company have also installed electrical "boxes" tight against the same gable wall which prevents me from maintaining the wall directly behind same.Do I have any rights in this in this issue-would appreciate any any relevant advice. Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement