Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inspire Fitness Centre, Navan Road, Cabra

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭greentea is just wrong

Sorry to comment on an old thread.

Just wondering if anyone attends this gym, and what do they think of the facilities/rates?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

It's a good gym and pool. The problem is the free weights area is too small to cope with the numbers using it (one squat rack, one smith machine for example). They already have plans to extend the building despite being only a year old. They have also been promising all sorts of classes for ages without following through.

I find the staff very approachable.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Greenfigure

I am a member of Inspire Fitness and it's the best gym I've ever used. The staff are really good and the classes are brilliant. They said the new class time table should be out soon and it'll include TRX and Zumba!

Advertisement