Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

puma rifle

Options
  • 22-09-2012 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

was speaking to the local rfd today and he is selling a .22lr bolt action puma rifle with scope mounts and muzzle break for 375! anyone ever use one apparently there a copy of the cz452.

tb26

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,981 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Saw one with a 16" barrel in a dealers a while ago, was pretty close to a 452 from what I could see...whether it shoots like one in another matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Ive not used one but your dealer is right, they are a CZ copy and are made in China by Norinco.

From what I can gather from the review below, they are supposed to a well built gun for the money.

Here is a little review of the 'Hunter' model.

LINK

But there are lads saying otherwise on this thread LINK

Its about 200 new in the UK but you might be better off hanging on till a CZ came along as you would pick one up for not much more money and resale would be easier in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    was speaking to the local rfd today and he is selling a .22lr bolt action puma rifle with scope mounts and muzzle break for 375! anyone ever use one apparently there a copy of the cz452.

tb26

I picked up one once for a look and only once bolt was getting stuck on the way down when you closed it 2 of them in the shop were the same. The looked cheap. I never fired one so I am only limited to handling it in the shop. I bought the CZ452 and am very happy with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

I have used one side by side with my CZ. The action feels brutal in them, and the trigger was a ball of crap, the scope it came with is nothing I write home about either.

Save your money and get yourself a second hand CZ, you will be disappointed if you don't, I know the guy I shoot with who owns the puma is!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Norinco has copied about every decent firearm going and as far as I can see improved none.

• Advertisement
Advertisement