Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few questions/history dept

• 22-09-2012 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi all
    Am due to start an evening course in art history on Tue 2nd Oct. I'm coming from Tipp, never been in UCC before, all it says on my letter is I've to turn up at West Wing 9, near the clock tower, in the main Quad. Can someone help with directons with this? Since I'm driving fromTipp, I presume Ill have to go through the city then out the Western road. Used to pass by that area years ago, though I guess its all different now.
    Also I'm wondering where to park?, as my course doesnt finish till 10pm and itll be dark.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

Ell69 wrote: »
    Hi all
    Am due to start an evening course in art history on Tue 2nd Oct. I'm coming from Tipp, never been in UCC before, all it says on my letter is I've to turn up at West Wing 9, near the clock tower, in the main Quad. Can someone help with directons with this? Since I'm driving fromTipp, I presume Ill have to go through the city then out the Western road. Used to pass by that area years ago, though I guess its all different now.
    Also I'm wondering where to park?, as my course doesnt finish till 10pm and itll be dark.

Park in visitors car park on Perrott Avenue, off College Road.
    http://m.google.co.uk/u/m/zxP5zt
    Follow signs for Hayfield Manor Hotel if you can't find it. It's only €2 in the evening. Go out the pedestrian exit, cross College Road and go down the path. Quad is pretty obvious after that, straight in front of you. West Wing is the left side as you look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Ell69

Thank you,appreciate your help.

Advertisement