Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting an Iphone Unlocked

• 22-09-2012 6:57pm

if i bought an iphone in ireland can i get it unlocked to work on any network

just asking

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

tajd wrote: »
    if i bought an iphone in ireland can i get it unlocked to work on any networks

just asking

thanks

You have to ask whatever network you bought it from. They all have different criteria.

If bought from apple direct, then it's sim free from out of the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

If you are out of contract, just ask your carrier to request the unlock from Apple. Even if you're not finished the minimum contract period, they may be willing to request the unlock if you ask nicely and the person responsible is in a good mood.

Advertisement