Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glen Aoibhinn Ardamine

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Ryan T

To answer the question, i was thinking of buying a house there recently, i asked locals are there any problems in the area, i was told there is a drug problem, that the HSE are housing a lot of people 'Dubs' (dub myself but a good one) there & not exactly a place to move into if you want a quiet life. Basically i was told best to avoid the area, another estate agent further down in Wexford said that he heard on the radio on Monday that the Gardai go to one house heavily armed when called because of the drugs. 3 separate people all had the same view of ardamine.

Wouldn't be that particular estate (Glen aoibheann ) but an estate close by that's very troublesome

Advertisement