Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway tickets for Football Final printed on Hurling Tickets?

Options
  • 22-09-2012 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭

Anyone here get Football Final tickets from a Galway club that were printed on Hurling tickets?

Got my ticket today passed on through a few people and it came with a letter saying galway county board ran out of blank football tickets but its valid football ticket printed on a hurling ticket. Seems odd, did anybody get the same or am I likely to watch the match in a Dublin pub tomorrow?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

You'll be sound if the letter came from the county board because it'll show up under Galway's allocation. They scan the tickets too so once the barcode is there you'll be sound.

Enjoy the match!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Yeah came with a short letter from county board with mobile number. Also stapled to a county board receipt for 94 tickets - this was actually printed on a proper blank Football ticket...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

As they'd see up your way: "You're the finest so". Enjoy!

Ticket worked no problem, everyone else on my row had tickets printed on hurling tickets too! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Right, fcuk the football :pac: Who's going to the hurling?? Just after getting sorted with tickets :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

Where'd you get them? Are they still available?

I can sell you mine, but since it was for a match played two days ago I doubt it's worth much... :confused:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

J o e wrote: »
    I can sell you mine, but since it was for a match played two days ago I doubt it's worth much... :confused:;)

Cheers but no cheers. T'was directed at THFC:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Where'd you get them? Are they still available?
    Got them off a friend in the end after trailing through about 8 sites for 2 days.... Just had a quick look earlier on and there's a lot more tickets after surfacing. Apparently the Dublin County Board have some available if you know anyone up there or are indeed based there. I was directed by the folk in Pearse Stadium to ring our county board on Thursday morning, as any returns would have gone to them. If you need the number PM me, don't think I'm allowed to post number here.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

THFC wrote: »
    Got them off a friend in the end after trailing through about 8 sites for 2 days.... Just had a quick look earlier on and there's a lot more tickets after surfacing. Apparently the Dublin County Board have some available if you know anyone up there or are indeed based there. I was directed by the folk in Pearse Stadium to ring our county board on Thursday morning, as any returns would have gone to them. If you need the number PM me, don't think I'm allowed to post number here.

PM please?

I'm still looking for a ticket. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement