Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Room wanted in Ballsbridge area

Options
  • 22-09-2012 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi everyone,
    I need a room in the Ballsbridge area and am finding it impossible. I start my new Job Monday week and I can't find anything! I either get no reply from the phone numbers listed on letting adverts or when I do arrange to view a house they don't even answer the door!! It takes me 2.5 hrs to get to Dublin to view houses and its so frustrating when they then won't answer the door! Is there anyone with a house looking for tenants around Ballsbridge/Sandymount/Irishtown/Ranelagh areas? Preferably living with females. any help is appreciated!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Have you any friends or family in Dublin that you could stay with for the first couple of weeks? At least then you could go to viewings the minute they come on daft/myhome.ie. Set up notifications on the likes of daft for the areas you want to live in.

Failing finding a suitable room would it be feasible for you to take a letting on a 2/3 bed and sublet rooms to make up the rent?

Also Ballsbridge is on the dart line so you can expand your area a bit if you're going to rely on public transport. The likes of Blackrock and Clontarf are lovely and both would get you into Ballsbridge in less than half an hour.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement